Important – Please read carefully before using this website
The terms and conditions of use set out below apply to the website owned, operated and controlled by us, located on the World Wide Web (https://www.bluestonerelocations.co.uk/) (the “website”). By using the website, you are deemed to have full knowledge of the following teams and conditions and to accept them. If you do not agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
This policy outlines:
– What information we collect about you and why when you visit the website.
– How we use your personal information.
– How we protect your personal information.
– What rights you have in relation to the personal information that we hold about you.
Bluestone Relocations Limited is deemed to be a ‘data controller’. Unless we are obliged or permitted to do so by law, we will not disclose of any of your data to another third party without your consent.
What Information we collect about you
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data from you, when you visit our website.
– Contact details such as email addresses or telephone numbers
– Reason for getting in touch (i.e – Property related)
Why we collect the information about you
The data collected will be used by us to:
Contact you if you have clicked the “Request Contact” button.
Why can we use your personal information
We will contact you based on the understanding that you have submitted your personal details, requesting further information from us, which we deem to be a legitimate interest.
How we protect your personal information
Data that you enter into the website will be sent directly to us to enable us to enact upon your request. Once we have received the data and contacted you, no data is retained, unless we go on to do business with you, or we have obtained consent from you to remain in contact.
Location of your data
The recipients of any personal data submitted on the website will be staff members of Bluestone Relocations Ltd and all data is retained in the UK.
Retention period of your data
If after our initial conversation you proceed to enter into a business relationship with us, we will provide you with further information as to what information we will hold about you, why this information is collected and how long this information is retained.
If you have provided us with the consent to remain in contact with you, we will deem your consent to be valid for 12 months. After which your data will be deleted, unless we have formed a business relationship with you, or you have confirmed you are still happy for us to remain in contact with you.
In relation to the data that we hold about you, you may have the following rights:
– Right to be informed – you have the right to ask to see what data we hold about.
– Right to access – to your personal data. If you wish to obtain a copy of the information, we hold about you please contact the relevant individual (contact details below) in writing the subject “Subject Access Request”. Generally, the information will be provided within one month, however, please be aware that we will take necessary action to evidence your identity prior to releasing any personal information for your own security.
Right to rectification – If you believe the information, we hold about you to be incorrect or incomplete you have the right to ensure this rectified. For further information please contact the individual stated below. This rectification should typically be complete within one month.
Right to erasure – Also known as the right to be forgotten. In specific circumstances you will have the right to have your personal data erased or to prevent processing. We can refuse your request for erasure if we have a legal obligation to continue to hold your data.
Further information can be obtained from
Right to lodge a complaint
Whilst we would like to be given the opportunity to put right any issues you may have initially; you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data.
Date last reviewed
Wednesday 29th September